I’m on a quest to lose the weight I gained after I hurt my back so I recently started the Insanity program. As Shaun T says, “That sh** is bananas yo”, and boy is it ever! One point that he stresses during each video is the importance of the stretch. The stretch not only keeps you safe as you move in ways you never thought you could but it also helps you to actually move in those ways and hit the targets that you need to hit.
Exercise isn’t the only area I’ve been stretched in lately. God is working to stretch me emotionally, spiritually, financially, in career and family and it seems just in about every other way possible. I may not be able to see (or fathom) where God is going to take me or what He will ask me to do, but I know that if I just breathe in the stretches that He is having me do today, I don’t have to worry about the positions I’ll be put in tomorrow or a year from now. Having the stretch behind me I’ll be able to move in the ways I never thought I could and hit the targets that are placed before me.
No comments:
Post a Comment