Thursday, February 17, 2011

Yikes I'm blogging!

Yes, I am finally taking a good friend's suggestion and starting a blog. Hopefully this won't be the one and only post I ever do! I'm doing this to help me look back and see how God has loved me, guided me and come through for me, hence the name of the blog. He has shown me he will come through even in the little prayers. One day I was putting coins in wrappers and needed one nickel to finish off a wrap. I know it sounds dumb but I was searching the house up and down and praying for one measly little nickel. I couldn't find one so I finished with wrapping what I could and went on to other things. As I opened the dryer to finish the laundry...a nickel fell out! God heard my little prayer and answered it in a way I hope to never forget.

I'm not an eloquent writer, I don't know grammar or punctuation and I'm not sure anyone is going to want to know what is going on in this crazy little head of mine. But I know that He will continue to surprise me and I'm excited and a little apprehensive to see what He has in store. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment