What a year so far! It started off with fireworks, skinning deer and shooting guns. Then came the celebration of our anniversary and now the first week of school for the year is behind me. The past few years have been turmoil, heartache and tears but I am hopeful that 2012 will be a year full of joy, adventure and change.
One of the biggest adventures I know will be school. I am so thankful that God opened the doors for me to be in the COTA program. He has proven faithful by helping me pass my first semester and I know that He will see me through to the end. He has also given me such a great COTA family. My classmates have left me doubled over laughing, frustrated to no end, tearful and confused and I wouldn’t trade it for anything. I can’t wait to be stretched and challenged by these wonderful people that God has brought into my life. I pray that He will open my eyes not only to see how I can help them but also how they can help and change me.
No comments:
Post a Comment